Massage therapy is a wonderful and natural way to encourage the wellbeing of both mum and baby before, during and after pregnancy. I adapt to the needs of parents to make it a comfortable, rewarding and relaxing experience. My greatest strength lies in my service. Massage enables mums to feel calmer, healthier and more empowered, and feeling good is the first step!
- A spa-like environment in the comfort of your home – I come to your home, hospital or birth clinic armed with pillows (lots of pillows), massage bed, music and everything else needed to create a relaxing environment. Set up can be done anywhere and done in a matter of minutes.
- Warm, friendly and professional service – I provide a service fueled on enthusiasm for knowledge, 13 years of experience and expertise in pre and post natal massage. You can rest assured that you are in good hands and that your needs will be specifically addressed.
- Safe essential and carrier massage oils – I make use of Lillian Terry International products and oils, which are 100% safe during pregnancy and perfect for mums who want to ensure the safety of themselves and baby. See product range Lillian Terry International
- Adaptable therapies for your stress points – Let me know what’s bothering you and I’ll adapt to your needs. Mummy massage incorporates a combination of therapies such as Swedish, Deep Tissue, Lymph drainage and Reiki to provide a holistic treatment and leave you as stress free as possible.
- Flexibility – I always ensure that additional time is scheduled in order to provide a full treatment. Experience has taught me that many a mom-to-be may have to take a few bathroom breaks during a massage, or if baby has arrived and we need to stop for a feed or a cuddle then thats fine too! Parenting and babies are unpredictable at the best of times and I completely understand. My only request would be that if you realise you have to cancel your appointment, you do so as soon as possible as there may be another mummy waiting in line.
- Quality – As previously mentioned, my strength lies in my service. I have therefore limited the amount of massages performed per day. This is my quality of service guarantee to you!
- Package deals and specials – As your pregnancy progresses, you’ll find you may want or need more massages. Mummy Massage offers a variety of specials and package deals to make this easier for you. You can also join our Facebook community to claim discount codes and specials for you and your baby.
- A new in studio option – A fully equiped tranquil space for mommies potentially on baby number two or an escape from disturbances that may arise in your own home. Post massage cups of tea and chats available!
Contact us to book your massage today.